This video explains the difference between an Actively Managed Fund and a Passively Managed Fund in a simple, kid-friendly way. It also addresses the topics below:
- The differences between Actively Managed Funds and a Passively Managed Funds
- Cost and expense ratio of Actively Managed Funds and a Passively Managed Funds
- Income tax on Actively Managed Funds and a Passively Managed Funds
- The asset classes they invest in
- What should Actively Managed Funds and Passively Managed Funds be used for
We hope you like the video and stick around for more finance fun! And please let us know your thoughts (or a suggestion for a video) by leaving a comment!
Please visit http://www.easypeasyfinance.com/ for more details.
Graphics: https://www.freepik.com/, https://openclipart.org/, http://www5.flamingtext.com/
Music: http://www.freesfx.co.uk/, http://www.SoundBible.com