This is the first of three episodes recorded at TechSEO Boost 2018! I sat down with Aysun Akarsu to chat about:
* How to optimizing your site architecture and crawl paths for better rankings
* Does ‘crawl budget’ actually exist (even though Google says it doesn’t)?
* How to set up a crawl, and what data to pull into your crawl analysis for better insights
* The free common crawl web graph dataset and what she was surprised to learn about backlinks on the web
* What universities can’t teach you about SEO
BuzzSumo – One of my favorite tools for coming up with content ideas, finding people who share content in an industry, and tons more (like alerts to keep an eye on your competitor’s links). Listen to the show for a special code to get 30% off BuzzSumo for 3 months.
Related Episodes You Might Like
* Optimizing Crawl Budget To Improve Web Traffic w/Vanessa Fox
* The New Technical SEO (In Plain English) w/Mike King
Show Agenda and Timestamps
Articles, Resources, and Links Mentioned
Find Aysun Online