Apple Support wanted $1475 to repair the MacBook Pro which is 700+ more than the customer support representative quoted over the phone. I am in utter shock. So after an Ohana member turned me onto a CBC investigative report on gouging of repair cost via Apple. I have sent the MacBook to a respected computer repair group in NYC. We will see what they come up with an estimate to repair the MacBook.
Your support of this show is critical become a Geek News Central Insider Today! See all my health supplement recommendations. Get an Amazon Business Account today.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
* –What happens when you deactivate a Facebook account?
* –The first global drone standards have been revealed
* –Twitter reactions to Mars landing
* –Ohio became the first state to accept bitcoin for tax payments
* –Google Play Store redesign
* –Apple starts a program to help female app developers
* –The Moto G7 Play
* –Supreme Court hears arguments in Apple App Store suit
* –Facebook reportedly shuts down “War Room”
* –Analysts prediction for Galaxy S10
* –GM cuts workers and plants as shifts to electric vehicles
* –Do you really need a tablet?
* –1/2 of phishing sit...