Yes, A cat destroyed my Son’s MacBook Pro. You are simply not going to believe this story a curious cat and a series of incredible events caused the utter destruction of my Son’s MacBook Pro which Apple is predicting will cost $700 to repair. The cat is still alive but you’re not going to believe it. My son is utterly devastated on what has happened as there is more to the story then a destroyed MacBook there is potential data loss as well from a series of unfortunate events. The Apple repair guy thought he had heard it all. But hey crazy stuff happens and this is about as crazy as it comes.
To Jump to the Cat Story click the time hack
Your support of this show is critical become a Geek News Central Insider Today! See all my health supplement recommendations. Get an Amazon Business Account today.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
* –These Samsung SSDs are cheaper than ever
* –Facebook launches first $6 million fund to train journalists
* –You can now watch free movies on YouTube…legally
* –Remembering Stan Lee
* –Here’s how to see the last meteor showers
* –Bitcoin falls below $5000.00
* –Black Friday Streaming Deals
* –How to delete Alexa conversations
* –SpaceX delays launch
* –Instagram purges fake followers
* New details about Galaxy S10 and F
* –How to buy a gaming laptop
* –Pandora on-demand music on Alexa
* –You can make Skype calls through Alexa